Tuesday, February 17, 2009
I love him.
For valentine's day, steve and I hung out and shopped for a bench. he wants a bench to put by the door so he can sit on the bench and put on his shoes. his theory is that the bench by the door will save the carpet between the front door and the oversized "chair and a half" in the living room. we went to about 4 different stores and didn't find the bench. it needs to be practical (see above) and cute (see my sanity for having a bench in the living room). we didn't find a bench, but I did find a few more reasons why I love steve. I love him for wanting a bench in the living room. I love him for saying that he would go to sizzler for valentine's day if I wanted to. I don't love him for opening up my new pink ipod shuffle for me, but for asking me first. I love him for letting me turn the heat up to 85 in the car even when he thinks he will sweat to death. I love him for the cute valentine's card with cats on it. I love him for the bag of skittles and starbursts for my present (He didn't get me them because I love those types of candy - in fact I only like the red and orange skittles, but he bought them to ensure that he wouldn't eat my valentine's candy. He only likes Chocolate candy. Strange, but thoughtful, I guess.) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment