Tuesday, February 12, 2008

San Diego

I am so excited. My friend Jannine is getting married in May and her sisters have planned a bachelorette party for her down in San Diego. When we were first talking about buying the plane tickets and going down there I was excited for the party, but a little hesitant about the money I was going to have to spend. I shelled out the $350.00 and told myself that I had to do it for my friend. The trip has finally arrived and we are going there on Friday. Now that the money is spent and the trip is planned, I AM SO EXCITED!!! I can't wait for the time off work and the chance to see the sun. We are crossing our fingers for good weather and are planning out all the old hang out spots we are hitting. It will be good to go back. I haven't been there for almost two years now and I miss it!

I have said this before, but it is crazy how humans work. I cried when I left Salt Lake City to come up here to Washington for college. I cried when I left Seattle for San Diego for Law School. I cried when I left the sunny state to come back up here after graduation. It just goes to show that as long as you are open to the experience, you should let yourself explore! :)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I am so jealous! I love San Diego - it is my favorite destination of all of Earl's properties. I love the ocean, the weather, the food, the whole experience. I'm sure you will have a fabulous time - take lots of pictures and post them so I can dream about the sunshine!
Love ya tons,
Aunt Cathy